nichido

Nichido Pressed Powder in Tan Before i got this product i was watching Michelle Dy's youtube video (Favorite Affordable Drugstore...

Nichido Pressed Powder
Nichido Pressed Powder in Tan
Before i got this product i was watching Michelle Dy's youtube video (Favorite Affordable Drugstore / Local Products 2016) and recommended this product for oily skin. I bought the Nichido Pressed Powder at Watsons SM Cebu. I should say that this product is very affordable and the packaging is quite sturdy and elegant. The finish of this product is matte and its very lightweight as you can see in my picture below.
I'm using San San Foundation top with Nichido Pressed Powder
After 2 to 3 hours the oil build up in my T-Zone area but i don't mind blotting it again with the powder because the consistency of this product is just lightweight. As of the moment this is my favorite pressed powder. I definitely recommend this Nichido Pressed Powder if you are in a tight budget and looking for an affordable face product. ★★★★★ I give this product a dazzling 5 stars.
What I like on this product:
  • Matte Finish
  • Affordable
  • Didn't give me breakouts
  • Available in local stores nationwide
Thanks for reading and leave a comment.

You Might Also Like

0 comments